When it comes to having your hair ready for a photo shoot, this curler is bomb-diggity and so easy to use… you’ll seriously want to use it every day (but if you do, we recommend using a heat protectant hair spray first).
Why do we love THIS curler so much? Unlike your typical/average curling iron, the Curl Secret 2.0 has a dual chamber that helps you achieve a variety of professional looks from defined curls to beachy waves and it’s completely foolproof to use. Check out the video above to see how easily and quickly you can transform your hair!
To help you achieve your photoshoot-ready hair, here’s a few more tips…
- Lighting picks up everything, especially split ends, so get your hair cut a week before your photoshoot
- Shampoo and condition your hair the night before your photoshoot (hair is better when it’s just slightly dirty)
- Use salon quality shampoo and conditioner that does NOT contain sulphate which can strip your color and hair’s natural oils
- Don’t use hot tools on your hair the night before (straightening your hair with heat will make it more difficult to curl)
- Use a root booster spray to help add volume to your hair
- Avoid too much hairspray as it can make your hair look dry and dull under lighting