The fireplace is crackling, the Christmas tree lights are twinkling, and the holiday season is upon us! What better way to celebrate than with a creamy, decadent cocktail?
If you’ve yet to try a wine version of a classic holiday nog, get ready to sip something truly special. This dessert beverage will have you wondering why sparkling wine was ever left out in the first place! The bubbles add a surprising fizz to this festive treat, and it’s the perfect finish to your holiday celebration.
Try it at home this holiday season and tag us on social @winey.women.az & @onehope so we can see your cocktail creations!
Time: 5 minutes
- 4 scoops vanilla bean gelato
- 1 pinch each of cinnamon and nutmeg (plus a tad more for garnish)
- 2 shots Kahlúa Coffee Liqueur
- 1 cup ONEHOPE Vintner Brut
- Combine gelato, cinnamon, nutmeg, Kahlúa, and Brut in a blender and blend for 20 seconds, until smooth & creamy.
- Pour into sparkling coupes, and garnish with another sprinkle of cinnamon and nutmeg.
Cheers & Happy Holidays!
Please leave us a comment below to let us know how much you love this recipe. We’d love it if you’ll tag us in your pics @Winey.Women.AZ and Pin and share this post.
Leave a Reply